You will find that we will “TAG” [link to glossary term] the media with a
- #000 000 6 digit serial number;
- we will also give it a FORMAT CODE (to identify what type of media it is);
- we will give it a ITEM code (what type of thing is it),
- we will give it a TOPIC code with a KEYWORD or PHRASE *and* a serial number for the TOPIC
- we will give it a CATEGORY (similar to our blog category)
- A MEDIA code (what type of media – document, video, audio etc)
- we will give it a DESCRIPTION (what it is about)
- we will give it a RATING (how difficult it may be on an avg scale of 0 to 5)
- we will give it an AUDIENCE description (who it may be aimed at or suitable for)
- individual items may also include description or LINKs to where it is stored
- ASSOCIATED media (other media similar)
- where it has been posted or an article written/ media produced SHORTLINKS may be given (abbreviated links through a link shoretening service site)
- where it may be LINKED to a FORUM CATEGORY or POST will also be included.
….. this might seem a little detailed, but good filing helps accessibility of information.